Having Zultys business phones brings all of the unified communication solutions you could ever want for your business right to your desk. Choosing the right business phone systems truly can power your business success. Founded in 2001, Zultys is committed to providing the right products, services and support to make that happen.
Zultys mission is to deliver leading edge, comprehensive unified communication solutions that are flexible, easy to use, and cost-effective; and enable companies of all sizes to improve productivity, enhance customer service, reduce costs, grow sales and increase profitability.
Muiti-Site Operation? Zultys Business Phones are the solution!
From small businesses to multi-national corporations, Zultys solutions are helping thousands of companies meet their customer’s needs every day.
Zultys takes a fully distributed approach to multi-site telephony so as to ensure there is no single point of failure. The intelligence to make call routing decisions is shared across all systems with each location having a fully self-contained IP phone system complete with local voicemail, ACD, presence and instant messaging services that continue to operate even when IP connectivity to other locations is lost.
Businets and Zultys Bring Seamless Connectivity
- Seamlessly connect Headquarters and Branch Offices into one Unified Communications solution
- No single point of failure; each location remains fully operational in the event of a WAN outage
- Users may roam between locations and continue to receive calls on their extension or phone number via advanced hot-desking
- Fully distributed call control ensures no single point of failure or need to rely on a centralized call management server
- Distributed voice mail system ensures calls may be handled by voice mail even when a remote location is unreachable
- Save money on internal and external call costs by routing calls over data network between locations
- It only takes a few minutes to activate a branch office phone system on a Zultys-based network
- Support offices ranging in size from 5 to 1,000 users
- Scale to 10,000 users across 128 locations
- Micro sites where only a small number of users are located can use individual IP handsets connected via the internet to Headquarters
- Manage all system configuration options from anywhere on your network, thereby greatly reducing total cost of ownership
- Inter-site calls are automatically compressed to ensure efficient use of available bandwidth